||Level of Coverage
||Up to 100% of Registration Cost+
|24-Hour Hotline Assistance
Product not available to residents of Washington.
*Benefits are per person.
+The maximum amount of Event Cancellation coverage is $10,000.
Registration Protector offers you peace of mind when you register for an event by insuring you against unforeseen circumstances. If injury, illness, job loss or other covered reason prevents you from attending your event, Allianz Global Assistance will pay you 100% of the non-refundable registration cost, including fees and additional costs, up to $10,000.
You may be eligible for reimbursement in the following situations:
- Illness or Serious Injury - if the participant or a companion is prevented from participating in the event due to illness or injury, or if a family member is hospitalized or requires care by the participant
- Employer Termination - After being employed by the same employer for three continuous years, the participant is laid off
- Work Relocation - if the participant is moved by his/her company over 100 miles from home
- Traffic Accidents - if there's a delay preventing the participant from getting to the event
- Mechanical Breakdown - if the participant's car breaks down no more than 48 hours before the event
- Airline Delay - if the participant's plane or other Common Carrier is delayed (includes bad weather) while going to the event
- Home or Business Issues - if the participant's home or business is uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disasters
- Jury Duty - if the participant is required to serve on jury duty on the day of the event
- Military Duty - if the participant is required to miss an event as a result of military orders
Insurance coverage is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: Oakbrook Terrace, IL), rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101-P series, depending on the insured's state. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage because of the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company.
Please be advised:
Within 10 days of purchasing the plan, upon your request we will process a full refund of premium to you, as long as you have not already attended your event or filed a claim. No refunds shall be paid to you after 10 days of purchasing the plan.
24-Hour Hotline Assistance:
Our staff of multilingual problem solvers is available 24/7 to help you solve a medical, legal or travel-related emergency.
Coverage for Pre-Existing Conditions & Exclusion
Your plan may provide coverage for Pre-Existing Conditions, subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of your plan. A Pre-Existing Condition is an illness or injury that exhibited symptoms or was treated at any time 120 days prior to purchasing your plan.
See the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for a complete description of coverage including exclusions, conditions, and limitations that may apply.
This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner's insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage. This insurance is not required in connection with the insured's purchase of travel tickets.
This plan contains disability insurance benefits or health insurance benefits, or both, that only apply during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that already provides you with these benefits. You should review your existing policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or health plan. We are doing business in California as WASC Insurance Agency and our California License # is 0B01400.
The benefits of the Policy providing your coverage are governed primarily by the law of a state other than Florida.
.Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.